This position is responsible for assisting in the administrative duties of the Office of Enrollment Management.
- assists visitors at front desk.
- answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- document/record minutes of departmental meetings
- review, distribute and disseminate incoming/outgoing mail
- receive and direct visitors
- general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- bookkeeping and recordkeeping
- maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- retrieve documents from filing system
- handle requests for information and data
- resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- prepare written responses to routine enquiries
- prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
- prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- maintain office supply inventories
- coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- coordinate and maintain records
- represent the departments at open houses outside of regular office hours on occasion
- performs other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED BY THE POSITION
- Knowledge of transcript on demand and Banner system.
- Knowledge of budget book and WORKS.
- Skill in customer service.
- Skill in computer operation.
The Director of Enrollment Management assigns work in terms of general instructions. The supervisor spot-checks completed work for compliance with procedures, accuracy, and the nature and propriety of the final results.
Guidelines include University policies and procedures and departmental guidelines. These guidelines are generally clear and specific but may require some interpretation in application.
COMPLEXITY/SCOPE OF WORK
- The work consists of various registrar administrative duties.
- The purpose of this position is to assist with the administrative duties of the Office of Enrollment Management. Success in this position helps ensure efficient operations of the department.
- Contacts are typically with University employees, University departments, and students.
- Contacts are typically to give or exchange information and to resolve problems.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ WORK ENVIRONMENT
- The work is typically performed while sitting at a desk or table and bending, crouching, or stooping. The employee occasionally lifts light and heavy objects.
- The work is typically performed in an office, library, or computer room.
SUPERVISORY AND MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITY
This position has direct supervision over student workers.
- Associates degree required.
- More than two years of related experience required.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.