Associate Director of Recruitment and Corporate Relations
The purpose of this position is to spearhead recruiting efforts for the Coles MBA product offerings in the greater Atlanta corporate headquarter market. This individual will be responsible for establishing relationships with corporate entities to market the Coles graduate program products, with an aim to increase MBA graduate student enrollment. Additionally, this individual will represent the Coles MBA brand to these organizations to establish relationships with corporate leadership to result in speaking engagements with current programs, mentorship with current students, and active engagement between the Coles programs and onsite organizations. This individual will foster connections through hosting onsite information sessions, recruiting trips, lunch and learns, etc. to showcase the Coles MBA products. Serve as a primary point of contact for corporations who inquire about the online and graduate programs.
- Business Development and Community Engagement
- Re/engage corporate entities with the end goal of becoming a preferred educational partner
- Leverage College faculty, staff and board of advisors' networks to find and attract new opportunities for MBA Programs
- Retain existing and develop new business relationships corporations and professional organizations
- Strategically engaged additional internal and external partners in MBA Programs efforts and initiatives
- Serve as the point of contact for business opportunities for MBA Programs
- Develop and cultivate all MBA Program relationships to positively impact and sustain the graduate programs
- Work in collaboration other Coles College Corporate and Community Relations personnel to identify engagement opportunities
- Serve as an ambassador in the community for the Graduate Programs portfolio at Coles College of Business
- Work in collaboration with University Development and the Coles College Development Director to create and identify funding opportunities
Required Qualifications: Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of related work experience.
Desired Qualifications: Master's Degree (in Business) strongly preferred.
- Goal oriented with a strong desire to serve prospective students well
- Experience in corporate outreach and relationship building
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills with a wide variety of people
- Review, evaluate, and track processes in order to suggest and implement more effective ways of recruiting companies and individuals