Managing Director, Annual Giving
• Establish and execute an annual outreach plan to successfully contact the entire pool of Babson constituencies – with the ultimate goal of reaching the highest participation rate possible.
• Manage the execution of direct mail, phone, and electronic solicitations through targeted segmentations to achieve set annual goals for dollars and donors for the College.
• Oversee and execute annual fundraising strategies for key constituents including alumni, leadership giving, reunion, young alumni, faculty/staff, friends, and parents. Develop innovative strategies to increase alumni giving participation, utilizing volunteers, communication platforms, and recognition programs.
• Utilize technology and social media to create and implement innovative annual giving programs to connect with current donors, establish new donors, and increase annual giving.
• Oversee the strategy and growth of key constituencies such as President's Society (leadership giving) and Parents' Program.
• Develop measurable goals and metrics to routinely monitor the impact of annual giving activities on the success of donor acquisition and retention. Establish and maintain tracking and testing methods for all solicitation initiatives and adjust strategies based on results of data analysis.
• Lead a team of individuals to manage volunteers around reunion and class giving. Provides support, training, and recognition for volunteer leaders as appropriate. Drives giving through constituency and class campaigns.
• Provides training and professional development opportunities for colleagues as appropriate.
• Manages the department budget to yearly goals, both revenue and expense.
• Collaborates closely with Advancement Communications, Leadership Giving, and Advancement Services to ensure effectiveness, efficiency, accuracy, and quality of programs.
• Establish a vendor solicitation strategy.
• Serves as a primary campus contact for reunion giving, young alumni, faculty and staff giving, student philanthropy, and parent fundraising.
• Assumes additional responsibilities as required.
Senior Associate Director, Annual Leadership Giving
Associate Director, Annual Fund Programs
Associate Director, Class Liaison
Assistant Director, Class Liaison
Administrative CoordinatorEducation Requirements:
Minimum Level of Education Required Bachelor's Degree
Position Knowledge/Skills & Abilities Requirements:
• A minimum of 10+ years of successful work experience as a fundraising professional.
• Must have program management expertise with a strength in analytical skills.
• Proven track record in discovering, cultivating, soliciting, and closing mid-5 figure gifts.
• Must have experience in using social media to leverage effectiveness of fundraising program.
• Must have strong supervisory skills and a collaborative style.
• Must have excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to establish creditability and confidence with stakeholders.
• Demonstrated effectiveness in working with a diverse student body, faculty, staff, and other constituents.
• Must have strong technological skills including proficiency in common Microsoft Office programs, donor records systems, messaging applications, and internet research.
• Ability to create an environment where direct reports have the freedom and security to take initiative; deal with complexities with resilience, resourcefulness, and optimism; and appreciate open mindedness, creativity, and agility in thought and tactics.
• Ability to embrace ideas and changes created by all community members.
• Works independently to solve problems; look for opportunities to take on responsibility; take thoughtful risks; and effectively act on new and ongoing initiatives, objectives, and solutions to gain sought-after results.
• Ability to anticipate and effectively handle change; demonstrate willingness to try new skills and challenging tasks; and is flexible in changing conditions.
May require occasional nights and weekends
Interested candidates should apply via our website https://babson.peopleadmin.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. Babson College is committed to enhancing diversity and inclusion across all levels of the College. Candidates who believe they can contribute to this value are strongly encouraged to apply.