Requisition Number: STFR004358
Division/College: Professional Advancement Network
Location: Boston Main Campus
Full-time/Part-time: Full Time
The Northeastern University Professional Advancement Network Office of Strategic Research & Analytics' primary function is to support organizational decision-making through the dissemination of research and data insights. Reporting to the Associate Director of Marketing & Sales Analytics within the Office of Strategic Research & Analytics, the Data Analyst will support marketing, enrollment management, and communication staff, and partner with marketing operations and IT staff to conduct data analysis to inform strategic and tactical decision-making in the marketing and sales space. In addition, the Data Analyst will take a lead role in managing the report landscape for the marketing and enrollment management space within the Professional Advancement Network.
Key responsibilities include:
Strong technical and interpersonal skills are essential, as well as the ability to think critically and analytically, work independently and handle multiple tasks. The ability to distill and convey findings clearly is a critical component of the work. The individual in this position must understand—and be attentive to—the unique needs and behaviors of an adult/professional student audience. He/she must be able to understand the interplay between these behaviors and the reports and analyses that are produced to inform decision-making.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Requires at least 2-5 years of demonstrated proficiency in data analysis, documentation, and reporting.
• Advanced practical experience with BI and data analysis software (SPSS, Excel, Hyperion, Tableau, etc.) required.
• Experience with marketing automation and CRM systems required; experience with Marketo and Salesforce a plus.
• Strong technical and interpersonal skills are essential, as well as the ability to think critically and analytically, work independently and handle multiple tasks.
• Ability to summarize and present analytic work and findings in ways that are accessible to non-technical audiences required.
• Creative problem-solving, superb attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and activities required.
• Understanding/familiarity of higher education and enrollment management a plus.
• Experience in marketing, sales, or analytics preferred.
• Employee must understand—and be attentive to—the unique needs and behaviors of an adult/professional student audience. He/she must be able to understand the interplay between these behaviors and the reports and analyses that are produced to inform decision-making.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: Careers@Northeastern
Northeastern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Educational Institution and Employer, Title IX University. Northeastern University particularly welcomes applications from minorities, women and persons with disabilities. Northeastern University is an E-Verify Employer.