Marketing Coordinator (Publications Design Coordinator)
The Marketing Coordinator in the Strategic Communications and Business Development Office of Zicklin School of Business at Baruch College is responsible for coordinating the project plan for Zicklin Marketing initiatives. The responsibilities include following up with task managers to coordinate the development of marketing collateral, website content, social media posts, events and overall marketing and communications activities.
Coordinating the project plan involves working with the Zicklin Communications Manager, Website Manager, Graduate Assistants, Academic Program Managers, faculty, staff, alumni and students. As well as external vendors and staff in the Baruch Offices of Communications, Marketing & Public Affairs, College Advancement and Alumni Relations.
Reporting to the Director, the Marketing Coordinator will also interface with members of Admissions and the Office of the Zicklin Dean to ensure communications and participation across all departments.
The Marketing Coordinator's duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the Zicklin Strategic Communications and Business Development project plan on QuickBase.
- Coordinate branding guidelines for the Zicklin marketing campaigns
- Support Admissions with the creation of media assets.
- Coordinate the video and photo sessions for Zicklin’s marketing campaigns.
- Organize and maintain database of Zicklin photos/videos.
- Coordinate with vendors, Baruch's Office of Communications, Marketing, and Public Affairs, and Accounting regarding vendor payments.
Compensation and Benefits:
CUNY's benefits contribute significantly to total compensation, supporting health and wellness, financial well-being, and professional development. We offer a range of health plans, competitive retirement/pension benefits and savings plans, tuition waivers for CUNY graduate study and generous paid time off. Our staff also benefits from the extensive academic, arts, and athletic programs on our campuses and the opportunity to participate in a lively, diverse academic community in one of the greatest cities in the world.
Non – Exempt.
Bachelor's degree required.
- BA or BS in English, Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred
- Experience in Marketing as well as InDesign, PhotoShop, and a project management database such as Quickbase.
- Higher Education experience is a plus.
-Ability to work on a team and coordinate multiple projects at the same time.
How to Apply:
Go to the CUNY website http://www.cuny.edu/employment.html to see the complete position description and job requirements in CUNYfirst under Job Opening ID #18272. You can view and apply for this job in CUNYfirst via the following direct link to the posting
Candidates should provide a resume and cover letter.
March 15, 2018
CUNY encourages people with disabilities, minorities, veterans and women to apply. At CUNY, Italian Americans are also included among our protected groups. Applicants and employees will not be discriminated against on the basis of any legally protected category, including sexual orientation or gender identity. EEO/AA/Vet/Disability Employer.