Adjunct Faculty for Nursing Assistant Program
Instruct small student groups at affiliated clinical sites throughout Chicago and nearby suburbs, or occasional didactic instruction as faculty substitute. Classes meet at various times and days.
• Provide student instruction and supervision for selected group of clients using the nursing process, current patient safety standards and institutional policies/procedures
• Utilize course syllabus, approved textbooks and supplemental materials
• Adhere to course meeting times and location, including orientation(s) and simulation laboratory on campus
• Maintain grade book
• Take and submit attendance, as required
• Facilitate electronic and other communication between students, staff, program director