Dean of Midland University Dunklu School of Business
Midland University is seeking an innovative, entrepreneurial, and visionary leader to direct the Dunklau School of Business undergraduate and graduate programs. The Dean will report directly to the Vice President for Academic Affairs and will be responsible for the continual development of innovative programs that are responsive to the marketplace. The Dean should be forward-thinking, demonstrate a proven record of innovative growth in a business or educational environment, and possess a history of cultivating leaders. The Dean will be responsible for creating a culture of continual improvement; directing strategic programmatic growth opportunities; and coaching our business faculty and staff to ensure we are relentlessly relevant in providing real-world education to our students.
Ideal candidates will possess:
• MBA required; doctorate preferred
• 7+ years business experience
• 3+ years higher education experience
• Demonstrated track record of cultivating leaders; teaching experience preferred
• History of continued engagement in business community
• Performance-oriented with an emphasis in strategic growth
• Robust network of business professionals
Midland University is a private liberal arts university institution focused on preparing students to learn and lead in the world with purpose. If you share in our mission for students and our vision for creating innovative, dynamic, and relevant educational experiences, apply today. To apply, please submit your application and upload your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please include your vision for relevant business education.