Critical Care Anesthesiologist

Job description

Position Type: Permanent Faculty

Department: Anesthesiology - 413601

Appointment Type: Open Rank

Vacancy ID: FAC0002282

Position Summary: The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is seeking a Critical Care Anesthesiologist. Competitive candidates must be able to work alongside surgical intensivists in our closed unit ICUs. A component of the position will involve administrative of general anesthesia care in the main operating rooms and elsewhere in our Healthcare system campus for approximately 40% of the time. The remaining 60% will be spent on Critical Care cases.

Application Deadline:

Education Requirements: Requires an MD, DO or equivalent. Candidates must have completed an ACGME Anesthesiology Residency program and have training in Critical Care Medicine.

Qualification and Experience: Anesthesiology Board certified or Board eligible.

Equal Opportunity Employer: The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or status as a protected veteran.

Department Contact Name and Title: Rebecca Phelps, HR Consultant

Department Contact Telephone Number or Email: [email protected]

Special Instructions for Applicants:




Diversity Profile: University



View more

Learn more on Inside Higher Ed's College Page for University

Arrow pointing right
Job No:
Posted: 2/10/2018
Application Due: 4/11/2018
Work Type: