Senior Program Manager, Credentialing (Grant Funded through December 2019)
Position Summary: The Senior Program Manager is key to the successful planning and execution of the competency education and transcript platform grant. This includes: developing and maintaining evaluation procedures from creation to final product; serving as main point of contact for external and internal working groups; building competency mapping; assisting with the transcript platform building and testing; creating faculty review materials; assisting with marketing materials and conference activities. Proven analytical, research, and project management skills are expected.
This is a grant position funded through December 2019.
Essential Job Duties or Tasks:
- Serves as lead for select competency evaluation activities including competency mapping.
- Works closely with CREDIT staff to develop and train faculty on competency evaluation processes.
- In partnership with CREDIT Leadership, analyzes and assesses the business process/ protocols of the competency review and transcript platform.
- Recruits and manages qualified subject matter experts.
- Ensures the accuracy of all materials submitted in coordination with the grant; including official grant report materials.
- Prepares logistics; including conference speaking activities and organizing external convenings.
- Assists in monitoring communication and deliverables to participants and stakeholders
- Solicits feedback from internal and external stakeholders to implement new or revised procedural steps.
- Assists with marketing and public relations activities related to the grant.
- Support functional requirements and platform development for the transcript portal.
- Reviews, loads, updates competency frameworks, project timelines
- Assists with redesign of the ACE transcript document.
- Meets departmental goals and objectives as outlined in the grant.
- Works collaboratively with all staff from the Center for Education Attainment and Innovation.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Education/Experience/Specialized Knowledge and Competency Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required and a minimum of 5 years work experience
- Well spoken, confident, and professional
- Ability to work independently, as well as have the capacity to build and maintain working, business relationships.
- Experience working with competency education
- Experience working with project/product management.
- Comfortable working with Database Applications (i.e., relational databases, CRM).
- Office management skills including organizing and implementing multiple complex issues and tasks
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Editing and proofreading skills required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Software (i.e. SharePoint, Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Excellent customer service skills
- Time management skills to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Attention to detail and good critical thinking skills.
- Research skills.
- Must be able to travel 15% of the time.
Submit application and resume via jobs.acenet.edu. A cover letter is preferred.
The American Council on Education is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.