Education Field Placement Coordinator (Part-time)
Community College of Philadelphia
Community College of Philadelphia is dedicated to promoting a work environment which attracts and retains talented and diverse faculty and staff, and which challenges each of us to achieve at the highest level while contributing to the mission of the College. We value and support a culturally diverse and intellectually dynamic community to prepare our students for global citizenship. Join us as we transition from our first 50 years into the next and build upon a legacy that will impact the city of Philadelphia and beyond.Community College of Philadelphia is seeking to fill an Education Field Placement Coordinator (Part-Time) position.
The Education Field Placement Coordinator establishes and maintains quality educational observation and field placements for students within the College's education program. This position develops and implements an effective and efficient system for quality placement, and serves as the liaison among the students, faculty and external educational institutions.
This is a part-time position with scheduled work hours not to exceed 25 hours per week.
For a complete position description, and to apply online, please visit our career site at jobs.ccp.edu, or click the “Apply” button.Minimum Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree required. Any and all degree(s) must be from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
• A minimum of three (3) years of experience working in an educational setting required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required.
• Excellent organizational skills required.
• Ability to demonstrate initiative and work well independently required.
• Ability to maintain sensitivity, understanding and respect for a diverse academic environment, inclusive of students, faculty, and staff of varying social, economic, cultural, ideological, and ethnic backgrounds required.
- Bachelor's degree in Education preferred.
- Previous work experience in higher education preferred.