Marketing & Enrollment Manager
Marketing & Enrollment Manager
Requisition Number: STFR004341
Division/College: Professional Advancement Network
Location: Toronto Campus
Full-time/Part-time: Full Time
The Marketing and Enrollment Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of a fully integrated marketing and communication plan to support the strategic vision, build brand and drive new student enrollment goals for Northeastern University Toronto. The individual in this role will also develop and implement field recruitment strategies to achieve enrollment and revenue goals.
The Manager will act as a thought partner and trusted advisor on marketing and recruiting issues to the Dean and CEO of Toronto campus and may have the opportunity to take on more senior roles with greater accountability and oversight as the campus scales. In the future, there is a possibility of adding a direct report (Field Recruiter), based on volume and growth.
The Marketing and Enrollment Manager will work collaboratively with the Enrollment Management team, Marketing team and leadership in Toronto to understand students recruiting opportunities and develop lead cultivation and conversion strategies that will meet those stated goals. This role is responsible for both the generation of leads as well as contributing to the conversion of qualified leads to applicants, working closely with the Student Services Specialist. In addition, the role requires active engagement and outreach to build a strong and high quality student pipeline at academic fairs, conferences, and networking events, working closely with the field recruiters in Boston. This role will require the individual to spend a significant amount of time out of the office at recruiting events to both build Northeastern's brand in Canada and attract potential students. The Manager will also be asked to creatively build a Toronto campus plan, in partnership with the Manager of Operations, to foster a sense of community and collaboration, including working with industry groups, attending meet ups and finding creative ways to leverage the Toronto campus to build brand and drive engagement within the ecosystem.
Finally, the Marketing and Enrollment Manager is responsible for the development and execution of annual program- and audience-specific marketing plans and tactics to generate interest and demand for the designated portfolio of the Toronto Campus. Plans should incorporate an integrated mix of appropriate mediums (such as online/web advertising, search engine marketing, direct mail, radio, social media, web content, etc). These plans will be built in partnership with the central marketing team in Boston but should be localized, as appropriate, for the Toronto market. Specifically, the Manager should have good knowledge and experience in digital marketing strategies to attract the desired customer segments per programs.
The Marketing and Enrollment Manager will be responsible for executing, tracking, and reporting on these plans with an expectation of continued assessment to improve results and conversions. This position will be also responsible for monitoring budgets and production timelines to ensure each initiative is accomplished within the appropriate parameters.
- Primary location of this position is Toronto
- Creative, self-motivated and results oriented problem solver with a desire to work in a ‘startup environment’ with ambitious growth plans
- Open and willing to brainstorm and test/experiment with new ideas; comfortable working in a flat structure
- Candidate will have autonomy to manage budget, create strategy and execute strategies, in partnership with leadership in Toronto and team in Boston.
- Comfortable with formal presentations, informal networking and brings strong sales and recruitment skills
- The successful candidate will be persuasive, consistent with their judgment, and bring a passion about helping professionals further their education.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a must, and comfortable attending and leading customer-facing recruitment events for Northeastern Toronto.
- Experience working in higher education, admissions marketing experience or a similar environment is preferred but not required
- Proven record and positive results with marketing plan development including a strong knowledge and experience in digital marketing strategies
- Experience with website design /and SEO strategies to improve conversion strategies through the web properties a plus.
- Marketo and Salesforce experience a plus
- Experience in the development of segment driven messaging aligned to marketing audiences
- Exceptional communication skills, strong analytical budget and leadership skills required.
- A strong desire and proven ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor in Marketing, Business, Communications or other related field with 5-7 years related experience in University Admissions, Marketing or other related field.
- Bachelors required, Master’s in Marketing, Communications/Public Relations or MBA preferred.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: Careers@Northeastern
Northeastern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Educational Institution and Employer, Title IX University. Northeastern University particularly welcomes applications from minorities, women and persons with disabilities. Northeastern University is an E-Verify Employer.