The Marketing Specialist for Chamberlain University will focus on supporting all online programs. This includes understanding the program, market, and consumer behavior. This role will be responsible for executing on strategic plans and ensure that all marketing materials (digital, print, email, etc.) align to the overall objective and are executed with high quality. This role will report to the Marketing Manager for Online Programs.
- Manage projects through marketing team to ensure delivery is on time and high quality.
- Work cross functionally with other departments.
- Enhance messaging for prospective students based on consumer insights.
- Provide analytics on tactics launched along with recommendation on tweaks to be made.
- Understand overall strategic goal for program along with tactics in various channels (paid, owned, and earned).
- Responsible for being a brand ambassador across CU.
- Monitors and reviews communications and marketing tactics to ensure that consistent, relevant and compliant messages are distributed; implements and manages assigned communications and marketing tactics as assigned.
- Schedules and sets up webinars.
- Assists with the execution of trade shows.
- Coordinates and routes communications through appropriate channels for approvals.
- Records new student orientation slides; maintains up-to-date scripts; troubleshoots any issues with reporting.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably with a major in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related area.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in marketing and/or marketing communications.
- Previous experience with email marketing and web content management is a plus.
- Knowledge of and proven application of branding and effective integrative marketing concepts.
- Basic understanding of marketing tactics.
- Ability to work effectively both as an individual contributor and collaborate with team members and key stakeholders to complete tasks/projects.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- A self-starter with demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Well organized with ability to multi-task.