Assistant/Associate Professor of MarketingAssistant/Associate Professor of Marketing
Assistant/Associate Professor of Marketing
Assistant/Associate Professor of Sport Management
Accounting, Business Administration and Sport Management
Full Benefits Package
January 29, 2018
Until position filled.
The Department of Business, Accounting and Sport Management in the School of Business, Management & Technology is seeking applicants with a terminal degree in the areas of Marketing and Consumer Behavior. Pending experience, the position is a tenure-track Assistant or Associate Professor Marketing. Timing is Fall of 2018.
- Primary responsibilities will be to teach seated and hybrid undergraduate level courses in a variety of marketing and management areas including Principles of Marketing, Marketing Research, Consumer Behavior International Marketing, ver lectures, syllabi, and evaluating students'teeMarketing, Advertising, Introduction to Management and Sale Management.
- Expected to engage in scholarly research and service. The desired candidate must demonstrate interest in areas of grant writing, community desired candidate must demonstrate interest in areas of grant writing, communuty service, research, and partnering with corporate, marketing, or business organization.
- Must be actively involved with professional organizations, and will have the responsibility to advise student within the major; serve on departmental and University committees, and assist with aborations with community and business partners.recruitment and retention across the department, community and business partners.
- Terminal degree required.ess Administration
- Two years of college/university teaching.
ent; experience teaching Sxperience teaching sport
Walking, sitting, standing, squatting, and lifting a minimum of 25 pounds.
Send Applications, Resume, Transcripts and Three Letters of Recommendations to:
Saint Augustine’s University
Office of Human Resources
1315 Oakwood Avenue
Raleigh, NC 27610-2298
Notices and Disclaimers
Saint Augustine’s University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We invite applications from individuals of all ethnic origins, disabled persons, and veterans.
No Phone Calls Please.
Apply for Assistant/Associate Professor of MarketingAssistant/Associate Professor of Marketing
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly