Part-Time Employee Relations Recruiting Coordinator
Daniels College of Business offers ten graduate degree programs including a Master of Business Administration, Executive Master of Business Administration, Professional Master of Business Administration, Online Master of Business Administration, Master of Science in Accountancy, Master of Science in Management, Master of Science in Applied Qualitative Finance, Master of Science in Business Analytics, Master of Science in the Built Environment, Executive Master of Science in the Built Environment, and Master of Science in Marketing as well as non-degree executive education and professional development programs. Daniels currently enrolls undergraduate students in eight majors: accountancy, business information and analytics, finance, hospitality management, international business, management, marketing, and real estate and the built environment.
The Employer Relations Recruiting Coordinator reports to the Manager of Employer Relations. This position will enable Daniels Career Services to continue providing quality service to our growing list of new and existing employers and allow senior managers more focus on new employer development within and outside Colorado and the U.S. Responsibilities include working with employer representatives, hiring managers, HR personnel, and high-level executives to coordinate all aspects of the employer relationship. This includes managing logistics of on-campus visits and other Daniels Career Services-sponsored campus activities, assessing applicability of incoming job/internship postings, guiding and training posting assistant(s). Acts as key point person in understanding/evaluating employers' needs, customizing the employer's on-campus recruiting plan, and acting independently to execute the optimal solutions. Also serves as principal contact and database manager for online recruiting and CRM systems. Participates with senior employer relations personnel in strategy development, assessment of employer satisfaction, employer communications planning, and campus visit planning/scheduling. Each employer interaction must be executed with the utmost professionalism and care in order to sustain a stable of highly satisfied employers willing to rank DU as their number one recruiting source.
This is a non-benefited position not to exceed 1,000 hours in a calendar year.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions for groups of students, faculty, alumni, employers and the general public.
- High level of emotional intelligence demonstrated in previous work experiences, as well as outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Familiarity with university business degree programs.
- Well organized with a superb attention to detail
- Motivated by and passionate about providing quality customer service to external and internal constituents.
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant work experience and education.
- 1-2 years of external client relations experience and event planning.
- 2-4 years client relations experience, event planning, and demonstrated successful track record in these positions.
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems, specifically higher education recruiting software.
- Monday - Friday, part-time not to exceed 1,000 hours per calendar year.
For best consideration, please submit your application materials by 4:00 p.m. (MST) Monday, February 12, 2018.
Candidates must apply online through www.du.edu/jobs to be considered. Only applications submitted online will be accepted. Once within the job description online, please scroll to the bottom of the page to apply. For questions about this position, please contact Brent Thompson at
Please include the following documents with your application:
- Cover Letter
NOTE: The online system is limited to uploading 10 files. Please combine content if necessary to get all content uploaded.
The University of Denver is committed to enhancing the diversity of its faculty and staff and encourages applications from women, minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, people with disabilities and veterans. The University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All offers of employment are based upon satisfactory completion of a criminal history background check.