Service Aide (Part-Time)
The Service Aide (Part-Time) in the campus’ bookstore will assist the bookstore manager with the day-to-day operation of the campus bookstore by recording and processing sales at a cash register, assist customers with purchases, and receive and price incoming merchandise. The duties and responsibilities may change as the need of the College arises.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Bookstore Manager
• Provide customer services to all customers and assist them with their purchases.
• Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash and other accountabilities at the electronic register.
• Assist with ordering, pricing, stocking and inventory control of all bookstore merchandises.
• Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance and store housekeeping.