CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSISTANT B
Duties: The research assistant is a full-time staff member who will support the clinical research program relating to lung, head and neck cancer. S/he will be responsible for data entry into database programs, attending research procedures to collect human specimens, and providing administrative support to the clinical research team as needed. Candidate must be organized and able to prioritize. This position is contingent upon grant funding.
* Prepare data packets for research subjects in preparation for review by genetic counselors
* Complete, organize, and maintain all paper and electronic data.
* Enter data into database system in a careful and timely manner.
* Show vigilance in patient protection, protocol compliance, and data quality.
* Adhere to all University of Pennsylvania, informed consent form (ICF), and IRB guidelines
Qualifications: H.S Diploma or GED and 3 to 5 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience are required. Clinical/Research or Hospital administrative experience preferred.
Action Oriented; Boss Relationships; Ethics and Values; Integrity and Trust; Interpersonal Savvy; Learning on the Fly; Listening; Organizing; Planning; Priority Setting; Self-Knowledge; Standing Alone; Technical Learning; Time Management
Reference Number: 40-27827
Salary Grade: 024
Employment Type: Non-Exempt
Org: CC-Cancer Center
Job Family: 6-Technical Scientific/Statistical