Requisition Number: STFR004311
Division/College: D'Amore-McKim School of Business
Location: Boston Main Campus
Full-time/Part-time: Full Time
Provide administrative support for approximately 30 faculty and staff in 120 Hayden Hall representing various areas of DMSB (Communications, Coop, Finance, Accounting, Part-Time Faculty, IT, Instructional Design, and the HUB of Analytics Education). Coordinate all office services and supplies, and provide assistance as front desk customer service representative and first-line resource for all visitors and callers to suite. Provide office atmosphere responsive to student, faculty, and visitor needs by having a thorough knowledge and understanding of DMSB and University policies and procedures. Assist and direct inquiries and respond to their concerns.
Provide direct administrative coordination for the DMSB Communications Department relative to website updates, budget monitoring, data reporting and photography/videography shoots. (The position reports directly to the DMSB Communications Director.) Also provide project support to the Communications Director, the Communications staff and faculty residing in 120 Hayden.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Minimum of three years related experience with a demonstration of increasing responsibilities.
• Must have excellent computer and professional skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Photoshop, data base management, and experience with web Content Management Systems (WordPress and/or Sitecore preferred).
• Ability to operate in a multicultural environment required. Must be able to interact with diverse individuals both face-to-face and remotely with diplomacy, discretion, and tact.
• Must have demonstrated flexibility and ability to adapt to a varying range of needs.
• Exceptional time management, multi-tasking, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
• Must be a self-starter with an ability to work independently, using sound judgment, and with a demonstrated ability to take responsibility of activities that arise and need to be taken care of.
• Excellent proofreading skills with flexibility to adapt to new technology and various computer/software applications.
• Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Dependability essential.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: Careers@Northeastern
Northeastern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Educational Institution and Employer, Title IX University. Northeastern University particularly welcomes applications from minorities, women and persons with disabilities. Northeastern University is an E-Verify Employer.