Nursing Laboratory Manager
Mount Saint Mary College School of Nursing is seeking application for a Nursing Laboratory Manager. Requirements for this position include
- NYS licensure as a Registered Nurse with a minimum educational level of a baccalaureate degree.
- Experience as a Registered Nurse in the clinical setting for at least five years.
- The ability to transfer all levels of nursing skills to the academic environment by assisting students in the acquisition of these skills under the direction of nursing faculty.
- Organization and monitoring of nursing laboratory equipment, and maintenance of a required inventory of supplies.
- Ability to communicate within an on-line college learning system, and to manage outside communication with commercial vendors and other professional suppliers.
- Ability to work with members of the nursing faculty and all levels of students, while continually striving to improve the excellence of the nursing program through innovation and presentation of creative ways of learning required nursing skills.
This position is a 35 hour a week position, with a predominantly Monday through Friday schedule, although an occasional evening or week end commitment is required.
Salary is commensurate with experience and educational level.
All interested applicants should submit a letter of interest and a current CV through the link provided.
Applications will be reviewed until the position is filled.