Department: Physical Plant
Reports To: Senior Electrician
Position Summary: The Maintenance Electrician provides skilled services in the installation, repair, and maintenance of campus electrical equipment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Installs, troubleshoots, maintains and repairs campus lighting and basic electrical systems.
- Maintains and stocks electrical supplies inventory necessary
- Assists Senior Electrician in executing planned installation, maintenance, or repairs of electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
Qualifications and Skills
- Possess a clear understanding and personal commitment to North Park University’s mission of Christian higher education.
- Expertise in the area of assigned electrical maintenance.
- An ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) with students, administrators, faculty, staff members, and outside constituencies.
- An ability to coordinate many overlapping tasks
- An orientation to detail and precision.
NOTE: Nothing in this job description restricts the supervisor’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.