Building and Grounds Coord
Job ID: 5189 - AFSCME - FT (Hourly)
Performs a variety of moderately complex technical and custodial tasks related to maintaining the University's dining buildings, facilities, and grounds.
1) Assigns tasks to employees and monitors activities to ensure compliance with appropriate standards and that deadlines are met.
2) Trains student employees regarding policies and procedures, job duties and use of equipment.
3) Ensures that work area is clean and ready for use; ensures that all necessary supplies and materials are available.
4) Monitors inventory and reorders as necessary.
5) Assists in enforcing rules and regulations; may provide input for employee evaluations.
Requires six months of training beyond high school and one year of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Requires valid driver's license.
The University is committed to equal opportunity, affirmative action, and eliminating discrimination and harassment. Miami University does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, military status, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or protected veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, programs or employment practices. Requests for reasonable accommodations/or disabilities related to employment should be directed to ADAFacultyStaff@MiamiOH.edu or 513-529-3560. Miami University's Annual Security and Fire Safety Report with information on campus crime, fires, and safety may be found at: http://miamioh.edu/campus-safety/annual-report/. Hard copy available upon request. A criminal background check is required. All campuses are smoke and tobacco free campuses.