Part-Time Staff Accountant
This is a part-time position in the Business Office that reports to the Controller. The staff accountant will prepare journal entries to record transactions that occur during the year. The staff accountant will also reconcile various accounts.The part-time staff accountant is expected to work 24 hours per week.
- Various general ledger entries including cash transactions, gift entries, credit card transactions (revenue and expenses), and monthly adjustments
- Third party payment reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparing financial aid reconciliations
- Creating ACH transactions
- Annual fund tracking and overall gift entry maintenance
The ideal candidate will have a bachelors degree and accounting/bookkeeping experience. The candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, have a working knowledge of account standards, possess strong written and verbal skills, and display strict attention to detail.
Electronic applications are preferred. Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Lake Forest College
555 N Sheridan Rd
Lake Forest, IL 60045
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until a successful candidate is found. Lake Forest College embraces diversity and encourages applications from women, members of historically underrepresented groups, veterans, and individuals with disabilities. For more information about Lake Forest College, visit www.lakeforest.edu