Executive Director of Enrollment Management
The University of Maine at Presque Isle in conjunction with the University of Maine at Fort Kent are seeking an Executive Director of Enrollment Management.
The Executive Director of Enrollment Management directs the strategic enrollment activities of the University of Maine at Fort Kent and the University of Maine at Presque Isle and reports directly to the Presidents of each institution. The Executive Director provides oversight and leadership to all enrollment functions, specifically admissions, financial aid, and marketing; works with enrollment personnel and senior leaders to establish relevant goals as well as the strategies and actions to achieve these goals; leads and oversees the Office of Admissions; and works closely with colleagues across each campus and in the community to provide leadership in recruitment and retention. The Executive Director serves on the University’s cabinets and coordinates efforts with other senior officers and cooperates with colleagues across the University of Maine System.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Oversee, coordinate, and provide leadership and direction for the personnel in the Office of Admissions as a foundation for meeting the university's enrollment goals.
- Provide guidance to the Financial Aid department, assuring that it is an effective partner in recruitment, yield, and retention activities.
- Provide leadership for university marketing to support the universities’ missions and inform key constituencies about the universities’ appeal, achievements, and priorities.
- Coordinate areas relevant to recruitment, building and drawing upon capacity through the university, including admissions, financial aid, marketing and media relations, faculty, staff, and students. Develop a strong working relationship with these colleagues as well as external partners, including college counselors, to develop and implement effective enrollment operations.
- Work with the campus cabinets and other personnel to develop, implement, and evaluate processes for enrollment; develop, maintain and apply appropriate research techniques, data resources, and information technologies to enhance marketing and enrollment management.
- Contribute recruitment and marketing initiatives to the campus’ Enrollment Management plan, its projections and implementation, and serve on the campus Enrollment Management Committee.
- Participate as appropriate in University of Maine System Admissions and Enrollment Management meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.