Experienced Registrar Assistant responsible for a variety of registrar functions and technical assistance to support the Registrar’s Office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist students during the registration process and provide forms necessary for registration
- Process students requests for change of majors, change of advisors, course substitutions, transfer of credits, exit forms, and other internal forms
- Process third party and student requests for documents within FERPA guidelines: i.e., enrollment verification, degree verification, transcript requests
- Coordinate, review and manage attendance
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of records in the Student Information System software
- Responsible for audits of student academic files, record keeping, archiving, and proper disposal of confidential documents
- Monitor and contact students that are at-risk of violating attendance policies
- Adhere to regulatory and Institutional policies and procedures
- Attend and participate in new student orientations
- Other related duties and projects as assigned
- Working knowledge of eCAMS, Campus Nexus or similar Student Information Management Systems
- Two – five years of experience working in a postsecondary education registrar’s office required
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and familiarity with laws governing student information (e.g., FERPA).
- Highly customer service oriented
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to learn and apply policies, procedures, and methods to a variety of situations.
- Excellent customer service skills to both internal and external constituencies.