User Support Services - Night Coordinator
Under general direction of the User Support Services Manager/Assistant Manager, the User Support Services Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of technical and operational staff. This includes the planning, design, installation, maintenance, inventory, training, security, and implementation of computing equipment, software and systems at the college. Also responsible for assisting with Help Desk operations, staff development, and providing assistance to college faculty, staff, and students.
The User Support Services Coordinator is dedicated to the learning college concepts by developing programs and facilitating activities that promote student success and lifelong learning.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Minimum of two years in an end-user computing environment.
- Must demonstrate ability to logically approach problems.
- A+/N+ Certifications, Microsoft/Apple Certifications, VMware Certifications preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of help desk operations and systems.
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems and Macintosh operating systems.
- Familiar with computers, programs, languages, and supported software packages.
- Strong knowledge of personal computing hardware components and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Monday - Friday
12:45 pm to 10:00 pm
Occasional Saturday shifts based on special assignments.
On call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Minimum Starting Rate: $50,520
Review of Applications Begins: 02/09/2018
Special Instructions to Applicants: To ensure consideration, please apply prior to the review date. Please apply online to: https://jobs.morainevalley.edu/postings/1903