Human Resources Specialist
Under the direction of the Director of Human Resources, the Human Resource Specialist provides assistance with and facilitates the human resources processes for the college. This role provides support to the human resource function as needed, including recruitment/employment, onboarding, performance management, compliance, policy implementation, record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry.
Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and a minimum of three years human resources or related experience required. Experience with HRIS and ATS; experience in an educational institution; and bilingual preferred.
· Above average communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
· Ability to pay attention to detail
· Demonstrated knowledge of federal and state laws pertaining to employment
· Demonstrated knowledge of HRIS systems
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Ability to handle confidential material and maintain confidence
8:00 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.
Minimum Starting Rate: $50,520
Review of Applications Begins: 02/02/2018
Special Instructions to Applicants: To ensure consideration, please apply prior to the review date. Please apply online to: https://jobs.morainevalley.edu/postings/1909