Development Coordinator for Corporate Relations
Lewis University seeks candidates for a Development Coordinator for Corporate Relations to be responsible for building corporate support for the university. The coordinator will solicit gifts to support education, research, and scholarship at the University through a proactive process of identifying, initiating, and managing corporate relationships. This individual will be expected to work independently and to be self-motivated in initiating contacts with potential donors. He/she will also be expected to work in a collegial manner in creating and implementing strategies for cultivation, solicitation and closure, and to set and achieve annual fundraising and activity goals.
Lewis University, sponsored by the De La Salle Christian Brothers, is a vigorous and growing institution located 25 miles SW of Chicago. Lewis University provides students a liberal arts-based and career-focused education, engaging students in the exploration and creation of academic, professional and personal opportunities in a supportive community. As a Catholic university in the Lasallian tradition, our approach is values-based and ethically-focused. For additional information see our website at http://www.lewisu.edu.
- Maintain and grow a portfolio of corporate prospects and donors, meeting targets for personal visits and solicitations
- Develop a pipeline of prospects for cultivation and solicitation
- Identify opportunities for corporate engagement
- Arrange and implement donor cultivation and stewardship activities for corporate donors
- Collaborate with other campus offices that have corporate relationships, such as Career Services
- Collaborate with alumni team to develop company-specific alumni campaigns and events
- Collaborate on writing grant proposals, reports, and other collateral materials for communication with corporate prospects
- Assist with other advancement projects as assigned
Bachelor's degree and two to three years of experience with corporate relations, sales or related development work required. Proven ability to manage multiple, complex tasks and relationships with initiative and independence required. Proficiency with computer software for word processing, presentations, spreadsheets, and calendars expected. Some evening and weekend availability is required.
How to Apply:
For a full description and to be considered for this position visit http://jobs.lewisu.edu/postings/2952
Inspired by the University's Mission values of Wisdom, Knowledge, Justice, Fidelity and Association, the Lewis Community declares that Lewis is a Sanctified Zone where people are committed to working to end racism, bias and prejudice by valuing diversity in a safe and nurturing environment.
Lewis University, sponsored by the De La Salle Christian Brothers, is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to diversity. Applicants of a diverse background are highly encouraged to apply, however applications will only be accepted from individuals currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the United States.