Associate University Registrar
The Associate University Registrar is responsible for oversight of academic records and data for all campuses of TCSPP. The Associate University Registrar, reporting to the University Registrar, will support/guide institutional policy, develop and implement procedures and ensure compliance. The Associate University Registrar will provide all TCSPP campuses with high quality and friendly service, as well as data integrity.
The successful candidate is dynamic, self motivated, able to multi-task, and must enjoy working in a fast paced, multi-dimensional, and rapidly growing university.
- Excellent understanding of Academic Records policies (undergraduate and graduate) as they relate to regulatory agencies (Department of Education/Title IV, IPEDs, FERPA, Clearinghouse, etc.)
- Holds a leadership role in establishing appropriate TCS ES policy formulation and planning, and implementation/procedures
- Ensure legal & ethical compliance within federal & state educational laws and guidelines and assist campuses in interpreting policies and procedures. (e.g. FERPA, record retention management, reporting, etc
- Establish appropriate TCS Ed Systems policies, procedures, reporting and standard technology with new campuses
- Determines best practice and nomenclature for CampusVue or SIS and other systems and provide training to campuses
- Ensures data integrity and accuracy for all TCS System and regulatory reports
- Seeks to excel in collecting, analyzing, and disseminating data/reports and responses to administration and other internal and external constituents (e.g. production and analysis of weekly, monthly and yearly enrollment and retention reports)
- Ensures course schedules are built correctly and timely each term/semester
- Collect and monitor students' attendance posting in Canvas and final grade submission from faculty
- Develop and maintain accurate and efficient processes for SAP
- Support the implementation of articulation agreements/service agreements/program modification/program launch in conjunction with campus leadership teams and departments to achieve university initiatives.
- Responsible for supervision, oversight, training and evaluation of registrar support staff or graduate assistants which includes staff at remote campuses.
- Monitor effectiveness of current data structures, reports, and procedures and make enhancements as necessary
- Responsible for supporting Campuses through all activities related to academic records, conferral of degrees, online/web registration, document imaging, census files, and related areas.
- Manages the updating and creation of academic catalogs and handbooks and is responsible for all changes into the student information systems, on the website (including Academic Portal)
- Exchanges best practices with other colleges and universities to ensure best practices
- Seek and implement new systems in collaboration with SIS Technology Director, IT, and appropriate other departments.
- Collaborate with SIS Specialist and IT to improve and maximize usage of CampusVue, Image Now and other necessary technologies
- Successfully implement and maintain a completely paperless registrar across campuses
- Establish a plan, implement and oversee the document retention and storage across campuses
- Works collaboratively with other departments and offices on campus and nationally
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience and proficiency in CampusVue Student Integrated System
- Excellent background in implementing new and maintaining technology systems
- Strong background in academic record policy for both undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Excellent project management, organizational and planning capabilities are necessary.
- Computer skills including experience with CRM systems, Excel, Access, SPSS and Crystal Reports database management, and Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to do limited travel to campuses, as well as working some evenings and weekends are required
- Core Competencies:
- Communication - must demonstrate excellent verbal and written skills.
- Leadership - must have strong / proven leadership skills
- Decision Making - must be able to make timely and sound decisions.
- Analysis and Problem Solving - Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred;
Six to eight years of progressive and innovative experience within Academic Records/Registrar preferred or related field. Good understanding of higher education
Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively as a team member.
Excellent Customer Service, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Must have the ability to comply with regulatory requirements with respect to student academic records and other documentation
The Chicago School offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of professional psychology. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, 403b with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is a division of TCS Education System.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology