Bachelor’s Degree; Two years or more customer service experience; Two years or more clerical or administrative experience required; and BANNER experience a plus.
Purpose of Job
Data Interpretation, Data Entry Collection and Customer Services
Scope of Responsibilities
The Data Processor will provide accurate entry, interpretation and collection of data.
Essential Job Functions
• Responds promptly to customer needs
• Able to handle multiple phone lines
• Provide assistance with class scheduling
• Responsible for data entry and processing transfer coursework, transcripts, verifications of enrollment and change of notices
• Designated to assist in processing applications and printing diplomas for graduating seniors
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
• Must have excellent interpersonal, customer relations, communications, and organization skills.
• Must have prior experience in using Student Information Systems
• Must be able to manage multiple priorities, objectives, and deadlines simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, e-mail, and internet.