Clinical Supervisor-Dental Hygiene Department - Hygienist
Schedule Information: Work Schedule is determined by clinical schedule for students.
Duties of Position: This position involves clinical instruction and direct supervision of Dental Hygiene students.
Educational Requirements:Registered Dental Hygienist. Certification in local anesthesia administration as well as CPR certification. Nitrous oxide administration certification. Associates Degree in a related field, bachelor's degree preferred. Illinois dental hygiene license required.
- Private practice employment as a clinical dental hygienist
- 3+ years providing comprehensive dental hygiene therapy including proven clinical experience treating patients with moderate to advanced periodontal disease.
- Experience or familiarity with Microsoft Office: Word & Excel
- Experience or familiarity with electronic patient record software & digital radiographic imaging
- Experience working with dental endoscopy
Required Documents: ***A resume, cover letter and verification of continuing education are required to complete the application process***
* Official transcripts required upon hire
* Employment is contingent upon Criminal Background Check.
* Employment sponsorship is not available.