Senior Associate Director Graduate Enrollment
Senior Associate Director Graduate Enrollment
University of San Francisco
The Senior Associate Director of Graduate Enrollment is a professional position in the Strategic Enrollment Management (SEM) division that provides leadership in enrollment management services and support to the University's graduate students, prospective graduate students and applicants. An essential responsibility is recruiting and enrolling graduate students to meet the University's enrollment and revenue goals. This position leads collaborative efforts and initiatives, to include university leadership, faculty, and schools' and colleges' administrators, in facilitating consistent and innovative marketing, communication, and processes related to graduate admission and enrollment. The Senior Associate Director reports to the Assistant Vice Provost for Graduate Enrollment.
The position will serve as a primary resource and developer for Strategic Enrollment Management services to prospective and current graduate students as well as faculty, program administrators, graduate outreach and admission offices, and university graduate student service providers. With the AVP for Graduate Enrollment, and Graduate program faculty and program staff, the Senior Associate Director will gather and organize comprehensive information and data around recruitment, outreach, admission, financial aid, enrollment, and retention to provide the University with information to inform and improve institutional practice and strategy. A primary responsibility will be coordination and development of elements of the university's CRM, Technolutions Slate, that are central to the schools and college related to graduate recruitment, admission and enrollment and providing reporting and current statistics on Graduate programs' progress. This position will take a lead role in defining and delivery of integrated communications, targeted web presence, outreach, marketing and marketing collateral, branding, and advertising for graduate programs to ensure unified University messaging.
• Collaborate to serve as a first resource of the university for information and services provided by SEM to prospective and continuing graduate students, schools’ and colleges’ administrators, faculty, and Branch Campuses.
• Partner with administration in the university’s schools and colleges responsible for outreach, admission and enrollment of graduate students, provide information and support for each offices’ recruitment, outreach and marketing efforts in an integrated way, including planning, developing and publishing a master annual recruitment calendar.
• Serve as primary resource for support, service, and information to prospective international graduate students, applicants, current students, and schools and colleges, for admission, enrollment, and immigration and visas, including update of cost of education and certificate of finance requirements
• Develop and maintain, with graduate faculty and staff, comprehensive information on all graduate certificate and degree programs for all university schools and colleges, delivery (Branch Campus, online, hybrid) including related administrators, term starts, time to complete degree, tuition and total cost.
• Gather and disseminate information, data, and statistics on graduate enrollment and forecasts, conversion rates, market research, enrollment projections, graduate student outcomes, and student profile.
• Mine and document data on socioeconomics, diversity, retention and graduation rates, financial aid, loans, and payments, and other data to inform enrollment strategy in collaboration with Strategic Enrollment Management’s Integrated Data Management team and the Center for Institutional Planning and Effectiveness (CIPE).
• Take a lead role in the continuing development and optimum utilization of the Slate CRM across schools and colleges, including data collection, management and reporting, outreach, application management and enrollment.
• Develop and update Slate CRM forms, events, communication, and processes for general graduate admission events, outreach, and enrollment.
• Serve, and chair, as appropriate, on USF graduate admission/enrollment-related committees, task forces, work groups, and enterprises (e.g., , New Student Orientation, Graduate Admission Council, Banner ERP work group, Student Life), professional and community organizations and events (NAGAP, BAGAP, California Diversity forum).
• Providing marketing support to University Graduate Programs on digital marketing and search engine marketing, print production, advertising, web development, in order to produce an integrated marketing approach
• Creative development, updating and publication of comprehensive graduate marketing materials and maintenance and development of general Graduate Admission web pages, in collaboration with SEM Enrollment Communications, Office of Marketing Communication
• Manage budgets, vendors, and payments related to marketing, advertising, events, and Graduate Enrollment operating expenses.
• Plan and stage graduate admission/enrollment events in collaboration with university divisions and graduate administrators.
• Partner with schools and colleges, on recruitment travel and representation at graduate recruiting events, meet with prospective students to provide integrated information on graduate programs, and direct appropriately.
• Co-lead, with the AVP for Graduate Enrollment, a Summer Session Initiative to increase enrollments of continuing and visiting students during sessions offered in the Summer Semester.
• Master’s degree with five or more years of experience in graduate admission administration at a regionally accredited institution offering multiple graduate programs in multiple schools and colleges
• Experience with international student recruitment, enrollment, and immigration
• Experience with enrollment and admission counseling
• Experience building and using a multi-functional CRM for application intake and communication
• Experience with comprehensive marketing plans, paid and organic digital marketing and advertising strategies.
• Demonstrated public speaking experience and excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to plan, schedule and manage programming and event logistics, prospective student and student services
• Proven ability to successfully plan, prioritize, follow through and meet deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, diverse, and team-oriented environment.
• Demonstrated strong customer service skills, strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• Advanced computer/technical proficiency, ability to use databases, report generators, electronic presentation software
• Ability to work some evenings and weekends, including some travel
• Commitment to Affirmative Action goals.
• Understanding of and commitment to USF’s Vision, Mission and Values in creating a learning environment that nurtures among students the faith that does justice.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
For information on how to apply, please visit the following link: www.usfjobs.com
The University of San Francisco is an equal opportunity institution of higher education. As a matter of policy, the University does not discriminate in employment, educational services and academic programs on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age (except minors), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition (cancer-related and genetic-related) and disability, and the other bases prohibited by law. The University reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities under the law.