Associate Director of Admissions Operations
The College seeks an Associate Director of Admissions Operations. The Associate Director will handle all technology related responsibilities with regard to the admissions office and communication with prospective students. This position manages the entire communication flow for our entire admissions recruiting team and centralizes the process to make it more efficient. This position will also have supervisory capacity as the Associate Director.
The Associate Director’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the management of all databases and technological products used by the Admissions team, including Banner, Access, Lexmark/Perceptive, Target X/Salesforce CRM, and the Common Application; run all related reports to track prospects through the admissions funnel.
- Manage Admissions Target X/Salesforce CRM: ongoing analysis and update of data fields; create and data map Access reports to upload via Informatica; dedupe files to maintain data integrity.
- Supervise/execute the cleaning, uploading, and de-duplicating process for all prospects and applicants sent to the college from different sources.
- Develop innovative web forms and workflows in the Target X/Salesforce CRM Customer Relationship Manager to streamline email and social media communication to prospective students.
- Direct Admissions marketing strategy for prospective students: clean and upload prospect lists; coordinate print mailings and e-communication campaigns; use data analysis to review and manage the strategy on an on-going basis.
- Manage Admissions work with consultant Ruffalo Noel Levitz: provide Excel reports on Admissions funnel; coordinate data analysis via Target X/Salesforce CRM to educate Admissions counselors on how to recruit smarter.
- Supervise the Common Application to facilitate annual and ongoing maintenance to keep the steady flow of applications into the Banner (Ellucian) system; design and data map Common Application and College Board to upload to Banner via Lexmark/Perceptive Software.
- Supervise and facilitate ongoing adjustments to the Lexmark/Perceptive Software technology program utilized to bridge the Common Application and the Banner system.
- Bachelors’ degree in a related field is required.
- Three progressive years of experience in the admissions technological environment is preferred.
- Individual must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Individual must have knowledge of student recruitment technology such as Banner, e-communications using vendors such as Target X; and have proficiency Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Individual must have superior organizational, collaborative and interpersonal skills.
- Application Instructions: Complete an employment application; a cover letter outlining your application for the position; include three professional references and a resume to: Samantha Bazile, Director of Admissions, St. Thomas Aquinas College. Applicants should submit pdf documents via email to email@example.com. No references will be contacted until the individual is interviewed and notified. Review begins immediately and the search will continue until filled.