Requisition Number: STFR004278
Division/College: D'Amore-McKim School of Business
Location: Boston Main Campus
Full-time/Part-time: Full Time
Reporting to the Program Director, the person in this role provides high level administrative, organizational, program and operational support for the Corporate Learning office within the D'Amore-McKim School of Business. In addition to supporting face-to-face corporate programs and the office in general, as the practice moves to organizing and managing digital learning assets and initiating new virtual delivery modes, this role will be coordinating key projects in the office to help the practice achieve new revenue goals.
Responsibilities include managing office operations, the planning and implementation of Corporate Learning programs and projects, virtual program administration and support, administering daily budget/financial transactions, administrative tasks supporting our corporate Board of Visitors and other corporate relations programs, and providing first tier assistance to callers and visitors. Position involves substantive interaction with a wide range of stakeholders including corporate clientele, business school faculty, and university personnel.
Job involves substantive interaction with the corporate community and faculty at all levels, and demands a high level of responsiveness to corporate clientele who purchase our services and interact with the Corporate Learning practice.
• 2 -5 years of related experience
• Ability to interact effectively with high level corporate constituencies
• Ability to interact effectively with faculty and senior level university administrators
• Able to form and operationalize short- and long-term program and project plans
• Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment
• Ability to negotiate and execute agreements with vendors
• Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
• High level of proficiency with standard office software and an aptitude to quickly gain proficiency in new office software
• Ability to manage to deadlines and work well under pressure
• Willingness to work early mornings, evenings and weekends - at both on and off campus locations - as needed
• Bachelor’s degree recommended.
• Previous experience in higher education a plus
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: [email protected]
Northeastern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Educational Institution and Employer, Title IX University. Northeastern University particularly welcomes applications from minorities, women and persons with disabilities. Northeastern University is an E-Verify Employer.