Requisition Number: STFR004276
Division/College: D'Amore-McKim School of Business
Location: Boston Main Campus
Full-time/Part-time: Full Time
The Administrative Assistant provides a high level of administrative, fiscal, operational coordination, and support for the Associate Dean of Finance & Administration, Finance and Administration Manager, Budget Director, and Manager of Administrative Operations in the Office of the Dean, D'Amore-McKim School of Business. Primary responsibilities include: diversified processing related to human resources administration and fiscal operations; space and office management; data collection; reports and presentation preparation.
• Minimum of 3 years of related, progressive office and administrative experience, preferably in higher education.
• Prior experience with budget management; strong analytical skills and attention to detail essential.
• Excellent computer skills including proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint and advanced Excel spreadsheet experience important). Experience with Banner preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to understand complex material and work with confidential information. High level of confidentiality required.
• Strong oral and written communication skills; exceptional proofreading ability.
• Must be able to take initiative and follow through on tasks independently, while exercising sound judgment. Demonstrated record of dependability and a strong work ethic required.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: [email protected]
Northeastern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Educational Institution and Employer, Title IX University. Northeastern University particularly welcomes applications from minorities, women and persons with disabilities. Northeastern University is an E-Verify Employer.