Duties: The Administrative Coordinator's responsibilities include (but aren't limited to): Serves effectively as a welcoming receptionist, and manages a busy front desk environment. Works in a collaborative manner at all times with other staff team members to ensure a high functioning office. Answers all incoming calls, greets visitors, photocopies documents and fulfills daily mail processing duties. Provides a high level of daily administrative assistance to the Clinic Faculty, student attorneys, and the Administrative Director. Serves as primary Support Person for the Mediation Clinic and works closely with faculty to update Canvas materials, provides complex scheduling and works with outside partner organizations. Completes requests from alumni and students to fulfill state Bar examination requirements and employment verifications, and maintains various databases for the office related to client work, intake, fundraising, etc. This role provides a high level of administrative support ensuring the success of events, and serves as the point person for facilities requests.
Qualifications: A High School Diploma or GED and 5 to 7 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
* Possesses excellent interpersonal, problem solving, communication (verbal and written) and customer service skills.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Adobe, etc.).
* Must be reliable, have a strong work ethic and bring initiative and enthusiasm to his/her work.
* Enjoys working in a fast paced environment, is able to multi-task and operates successfully under pressure.
* Works well independently, but also is able to work effectively collaboratively with other staff team members on a dailybasis.
* Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills are a necessity.
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task and learn new tools and systems.
* Understands, observes, and models for students all professional obligations, including client confidentiality.
Reference Number: 56-27630
Salary Grade: 025
Employment Type: Non-Exempt
Org: Law School Clinical Programs
Special Requirements: Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
Job Family: X-Secretarial/Administrative