City College, a private, non-profit, ABHES accredited college is currently seeking motivated, results-oriented, passionate and energetic individuals who can work in a fast paced environment and are committed to changing lives through the power of education.
Now Hiring EMS Faculty for our location in Gainesville, FL!
Are you passionate about helping others succeed?
Do you value education and enjoy developing relationships?
Are you driven by the challenge of meeting expectations and goals?
If so, please keep reading to learn more!
- Associates Degree in EMS or related field, (Bachelor’s Degree preferred or pursuing a Bachelor’s degree)
- Florida State or National Registry certified as an EMT Paramedic with current, unencumbered licenses
- Level A and B Instructor Certification
- AHA Instructor status in BLS and ACLS
- 3 years in the fire rescue, hospital, or EMS industry
- Possess current provider ratings in the AHA Disciplines (BLS, ACLS, PALS)
- Experience in postsecondary education field preferred
For immediate consideration, email your resume to: [email protected]
These are on-campus positions – Local candidates only.
Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal back ground check.
Nondiscrimination Statement: City College admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the institution. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other institutionally administered programs.
For more information, visit us online at: www.CityCollege.edu