STEWARDSHIP PROGRAM MANAGER
Duties: Reporting to the Assistant Director for Stewardship and Gift Processing, the Stewardship Program Manager will serve as the key writer for the law school's comprehensive stewardship program and will be responsible for coordinating all stewardship initiatives with the aim of fostering donor engagement and appreciation. The Manager prepares correspondence and gift acknowledgment letters from the Dean of the Law School, the Vice Dean of Development, and other members of the development team. A vital member of the writing and editing staff for the department, the Stewardship Program Manager is also responsible for compiling and preparing stewardship reports for various funds at the law school throughout the year. In addition, the Manager must effectively utilize and maintain university and LDAR databases to track progress and keep accurate records on donor, fund, and recipient information. The position involves interaction with donors, faculty, administrators and law students.
Qualifications: * BA/BS degree with 3 to 5 years of experience in related field, preferably in higher education.
* Excellent writing and editing skills. Writing sample is required.
* Strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail.
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and communicate clearly with administrators, faculty, donors, and students.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a collaborative member of a team.
* Demonstrated ability to take initiative and assume responsibility.
* Capacity and interest in web development and design.
* Familiarity with complex databases and Microsoft Office applications.
Reference Number: 56-27627
Salary Grade: 026
Employment Type: Exempt
Org: Law Alumni and Development
Special Requirements: Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
Job Family: F-Development/Fundraising/Marketing