Adjunct Faculty, Automotive Technologies
Campus or Location Western Campus
Vacancy Number PT088-18
Reports To Associate Dean
Recruitment Type External/Internal
Job Category Part-Time Faculty
Position Type Part-Time
Union Position Non-Union
Number of Openings Multiple
Job Description Summary Automotive Technologies
Teaches a full range of courses in the Automotive Technology Program, including all Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) automotive areas.
• Bachelor's degree (significant related experience may substitute for education)
• Minimum of five years' full-time experience in the automotive field
• ASE Certification in the subject taught
• Evidence of industry training/professional development within the last three years
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (or equivalent)
To be determined based on business unit need. Classes may be offered during the day, evening and/or weekend. Please indicate your availability when applying for this position.
This is a part-time (adjunct) faculty position.
Adjunct faculty positions are ongoing pooled positions. Therefore, your materials will remain on file and be reviewed on an as needed basis.
In the event you are called for an interview, please have copies/unofficial or official transcripts for the required degree and 2 professional letters of reference available to bring with you at the time of interview.
Posting Open Date 12/15/2017
Open Until Filled Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants
During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments. Any employment with the College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and drug screen.
Affirmative Action Statement
Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a qualified and diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you learn of this position?
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer
- Tri-C web site
- Tri-C employee referral
- City News
- Search Firm/Agency
- Other publication
- Other web site
- Career Fair
- * Do you have a Bachelor's degree or higher? (significant related experience may substitute for education)
- * Do you have a minimum of five years' full-time experience in the automotive field?
- * Do you have an ASE Certification in the subject taught?
- Cover Letter
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Transcript 1
- Transcript 2
- Transcript 3