Adjunct Faculty – OB Nursing Adjunct faculty
Instructing students in theory and clinical for associate degree nursing students.
Essential Job Functions:
- Utilize departmental syllabus template, approved textbooks, rubrics and supplemental course materials. Follow Lead instructor instructions regarding course.
- Submit personalized course syllabus to Director’s Office in electronic format one (1) week prior to course start date.
- Distribute and review comprehensive course syllabus to students no later than the first week of the course.
- Receive, understand, and follow Course Data Form as distributed by Director’s Office.
- Adhere to printed course schedule meeting times and locations.
- Obtain prior approval for any substitute teachers or guest speakers from Director’s Office.
- Maintain grade book in electronic or hard copy format.
- Take and record student Attendance each day.
- Submit accurate and certified Tenth (10th) Day Attendance Verification and Mid-Semester Class Roster or other report to Director’s Office
- Give final exam at the time and date indicated on the college’s Final Exam Schedule.
- Attend adjunct meetings when available
- Respond to e-mails from students, staff, and college administrators in a timely manner while classes are in session using assigned college designated e-mail.
- Check assigned college mailbox regularly.