Assistant Professor of Social Work
· MSW or higher degree from a CSWE accredited graduate program
· Two years post MSW practice experience
PhD/DSW or terminal degree in Social Work or related social science field is required for promotion but not for tenure.
· Online teaching ability and interest
RESPONSIBILITIES: Teach 12 credit hours per semester (4 courses) including five core social work classes, and supervising field placements. Must have the potential to take a leadership role in social work program development and expansion. A successful candidate will have a commitment to a generalist social work practice including diversity, gender, aging, mental health, and other issues. Engagement in assessment of student learning, scholarly activity including research, publication, and grant-writing. Evidence of teaching excellence or potential to develop teaching excellence. Must be willing to collaborate across disciplines and work well with others in an interdisciplinary department and Applied Social Science Program.
Go to: http://jobs.uwstout.edu/
Applicants will need to complete all required fields and attach all required documents prior to submitting the online application.
Note: Once you have attached your materials and submitted your application you will not be able to go into the system and change them.
Required application materials:
1. Cover letter specifically addressing how you meet the minimum and preferred qualifications
2. Curriculum Vitae (CV)
3. Names and contact information for a minimum of three (3) professional references
4. Unofficial copies of transcripts; official transcripts required at time of hire
To ensure full consideration, complete applications must be submitted online by January 15, 2018. Screening of applications will begin on January 16th and may continue until the position is filled.