CIO and VP for Enrollment, Marketing, and Communications
The Resources for Information, Technology and Education and Vice President for Enrollment, Marketing and Communications Office at Buffalo State, State University of New York, seeks candidates for the position of Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Vice President for Enrollment, Marketing and Communications.
Successful candidates for the CIO and Vice President for Enrollment, Marketing, and Communications position will possess the following:
* A master's degree or higher from an accredited institution.
* Direct experience and demonstrated excellence in one or more of the following areas: enterprise and educational computing and technology, enrollment management, marketing, and communication in a higher education environment.
* Demonstrated success as a transformational leader who sets high expectations for the entire team and works to ensure the availability of support and resources.
* Experience in managing complex projects and budgets.
* Experience using data to build a culture of evidence-based decision making, creative complex-problem solving, and high-functioning-team building.
In addition to the required qualifications listed above, the ideal candidate will possess the following desirable personal and professional characteristics:
* Demonstrated success serving as a chief information officer, chief enrollment management officer, chief marketing officer, or chief communications officer in a higher education environment.
* Successful executive experience in a public, unionized higher education institution.
* The ability to ensure the security, integrity, and widespread availability of a robust information, communications, and networking infrastructure.
* Successful experience in building, shaping, protecting, and promoting an institutional brand.
* Successful experience as an open and transparent communicator who is able to explain sophisticated technological concepts to a variety of stakeholders.
* Successful experience with an integrated strategic and technological vision for College Relations' and Admissions' marketing and recruitment efforts, and with leveraging CRM data to maximize resources and increase impact.
* Experience with information technology service management (ITSM) that exceeds internal and external customer expectations.
* The ability to meaningfully contribute to and provide leadership for the SUNY Council of Chief Information Officers and the council's Comprehensive Colleges Sector.
* A profound respect for diversity and inclusive excellence in higher education.
For a full job description: http://bit.ly/searchprospectus
Buffalo State is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and committed to respect for diversity and individual differences.