Business Manager, Center for Biotechnology and Interdisciplinary Studies
The Business Manager will be responsible for the follow:
- Manage the daily business operation of the Center for Biotechnology and Interdisciplinary Studies (CBIS).
- Provide overall management of business operations including finance, budget, personnel, space and facilities planning; and grant administration.
- Supervise and serve as a resource to junior business staff to ensure consistent practices that comply with Institute and Portfolio guidelines.
- Represent the Center on business affairs to the Rensselaer Community.
- Review and approve all financial and human resource transactions.
- Actively participates in the short and long range financial and performance planning of the Center.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or similar field
- Five (5) years of related progressively responsible experience in the administration, monitoring and management of research and/or other closely related types of restricted funds including two (2) years of management experience
- Masters degree
- Experience in higher education or research setting
- Familiarity with Federal and State government regulations as they pertain to research administration
To apply please visit: http://rpijobs.rpi.edu/postings/5639
We welcome candidates who will bring diverse intellectual, geographical, gender and ethnic perspectives to Rensselaer’s work and campus communities.
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity, Race/Gender/Veterans/Disability Employer