The Business and Finance Division of Rollins College is seeking an experienced professional to join the team. The Bursar directly supervises a full-time staff of four and provides hands-on leadership for the College's Bursar's Office in the management and oversight of accounts receivable operations. We will also rely on you to establish and maintain A/R policies, procedures and internal controls and ensure institutional compliance with financial and state regulations. This position plays a critical role to keep our business processes in order, implement effective management structure and maintain financial aid and collection procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum of five years of experience in customer service and operational management or a related area
- Ability to lead and direct the work of others
- In-depth understanding of financial systems and their relationship to financial reporting and related core processes
- Detailed technical knowledge of ERP systems (SCT Banner) and the integration of vendor or custom applications (Blackboard, Adirondack, EVisions, Nelnet/QuikPAY)
- Strong understanding of data and systems architecture
- Demonstrated experience in report development in a way that is scalable, maintainable and delivers value through the collection and analysis of data from a variety of sources
- Dynamic leadership, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Strong budgeting, forecasting and reporting skills
Rollins College is a comprehensive, liberal arts college located just north of Orlando, Florida,
a diverse metropolitan community with a thriving economic and cultural scene. Nearby, Orlando International Airport provides easy access to U.S. and international destinations. The College emphasizes innovative and quality teaching in small classes, and ranks number one among 121 Southern master’s-level universities in the annual rankings of “America’s Best Colleges,” released by U.S. News & World Report. Visit the College website at www.rollins.edu.
Rollins College offers a generous benefits package featuring comprehensive health coverage, retirement savings plan with generous employer contribution and full tuition waiver after one year for employees, spouses, domestic partners and dependents.
Interested candidates may apply online through the Rollins College employment website.
Apply link: http://jobs.rollins.edu/cw/en-us/job/492652/bursar
Through its mission, Rollins College is firmly committed to creating a just community that embraces multiculturalism; persons from historically under-represented minority groups are encouraged to apply.