Assistant Professor of Applied Anthropology
College of Liberal Arts
Department of Anthropology
Tenure-Track Position Opening
RECRUITMENT NUMBER: 2467
POSITION: Assistant Professor of Applied Anthropology
EFFECTIVE DATE: August 20, 2018 (Fall Semester)
SALARY RANGE: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
TO APPLY VISIT: http://web.csulb.edu/
Ph.D. in Anthropology at time of application or official notification of completion of the doctoral degree by August 1, 2018.
Evidence of, or clear potential for, effective teaching at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Demonstrated potential for successful research, scholarly and creative activities.
Demonstrated commitment to working successfully with a diverse student population.
• Cultural anthropologist with an applied emphasis. Area of concentration open.
• Ongoing or potential research projects that can foster student involvement and advance their career opportunities.
• Demonstrated record of applied anthropological research.
• Demonstrated potential for program development and grant writing.
• Demonstrated ability to develop the anthropology program and to form cross-disciplinary and community partnerships.
Review of applications to begin October 9, 2017
Position opened until filled (or recruitment canceled)
CSULB is committed to creating a community in which a diverse population can learn, live, and work in an atmosphere of tolerance, civility and respect for the rights and sensibilities of each individual, without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, age, Vietnam era veteran status, or any other veteran's status.CSULB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.