Assistant Professor of Accountancy
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, LONG BEACH
College of Business Administration
Department of Accountancy
Tenure-Track Position Opening
RECRUITMENT NUMBER: 2449
POSITION: Assistant Professor of Accountancy
EFFECTIVE DATE: August 20, 2018 (Fall Semester)
SALARY RANGE: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
TO APPLY VISIT: https://web.csulb.edu/divisions/aa/personnel/jobs/posting/2449/
• Ph.D. or DBA with a major in Accounting from AACSB-accredited business school. Degree at time of application or official notification of completion of the doctoral degree by August 1, 2018.
• Demonstrated effectiveness for teaching Financial and Managerial Accounting courses at both the undergraduate and graduate levels
• Demonstrated potential for scholarship leading to high quality academic publications. Demonstrated potential for curriculum development and service contributions to the department, college, university, and community.
• Demonstrated commitment to working successfully with a diverse student population.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Chartered Accountant (CA) with professional experience related to certification.
• Effective teaching experience at the college level.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applications to begin September 19, 2017
Position opened until filled (or recruitment canceled)
CSULB is committed to creating a community in which a diverse population can learn, live, and work in an atmosphere of tolerance, civility and respect for the rights and sensibilities of each individual, without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, age, Vietnam era veteran status, or any other veteran's status. CSULB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.