LYMPHOMA CLINICAL RESEARCH LIAISON A
Duties: The Lymphoma Clinical Research Program at the Abramson Cancer Center at the University of Pennsylvania seeks a full-time Clinical Research Liaison to provide high-level support to Dr. Stephen Schuster (PI).
The Lymphoma Clinical Research Liaison will report directly to the Study Team Manager with functional supervision provided by the PI and Program Manager. The primary responsibilities of the successful candidate will be:
* Provide clinical support by quickly and accurately transcribing essential clinic or patient information onto electronic reports as the PI speaks with patients in real-time; check reports for correct punctuation and grammar errors, if any;
* Manage the PI's calendar, including facilitation of appointments, meetings and conference calls, as well as assistance booking traveling, creating trip itineraries, processing of reimbursement, and attendance of meetings and conferences as requested;
* Prepare/format written correspondence on behalf of the PI, ensuring that all correspondence and other written materials and presentations are accurate and prepared in a timely manner;
* Act as a liaison with various external and internal constituencies on behalf of the PI keeping him apprised of issues and action items on his agenda; establish good working relationships with research partners, research sites, and affiliated organizations;
* Perform comprehensive literature, database and web-based searches with writing of summaries of findings as requested;
* Assist with development and preparation of project-related reports, manuscripts, clinical concepts, research study protocols, and presentations;
* Assist with any relevant submissions to ensure timely adherence to important deadlines, collection, processing and assistance in the compilation and verification of research data, create graphs/figures for data presentations and publications;
* Other duties will be performed for the PI as deemed necessary and important.
Position involves tasks that may occur outside of usual work hours and some travel.
Position is contingent on continued funding.
Qualifications: High School Diploma or GED and 5 -7 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Bachelors preferred. The successful applicant will exhibit strong organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and critical troubleshooting abilities.
Reference Number: 40-27271
Salary Grade: 025
Employment Type: Non-Exempt
Org: CC-Cancer Center
Job Family: X-Secretarial/Administrative