- Input, process and manage all academic records relating to registration, course scheduling, transcripts, grades and graduation requirements, insuring accuracy and confidentiality.
- Provide statistical data reports; i.e.: enrollment, end of term, etc.
- Process State and National Board Exam applications.
- Process Diplomas
- Provide Diplomas and other records to state boards and other licensing agencies
- Produce grade reports, transcripts and rosters.
- Coordinate quarterly student registration process.
- Participate in institutional analysis and research projects.
- Enter transfer students’ credits.
- Evaluate students’ progress toward completion of program and certify completion of degree requirements.
- Supervise workload and assignment of projects for Registrar Assistant.
- Verify and submit Student Loan Clearing House reports.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Assist other departments as needed to ensure the best student experience and student access to information
Education, Training and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Registrar’s office or equivalent professional responsibilities.
- Experience using CAMS or similar student information systems a plus
- Knowledge of regulations related to student records (FERPA), student right to know, and student immigration status (SEVIS).
- Work experience in college setting.
- Experience with Data processing and analysis.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personal Characteristics
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to details, handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines and to cope with ad hoc requests of an urgent nature as they arise.
- Some supervisory experience
- Higher Education experience.