Market Research Analyst
Apollidon Learning, a marketing services firm serving higher education institutions, is seeking a highly motivated, knowledgeable, and results-driven Market Research Analyst who will thrive in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience and contribute to the fast growth of a small business.
As a Market Research Analyst, you will play a key role in driving Apollidon’s market research services by providing critical market intelligence to our leadership team and clients. You will be responsible for collecting and interpreting market research about online degree programs and writing objective market research reports with meaningful conclusions and recommendations. To be successful, you will need strong research, analytical, writing, and communication skills. You must also be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
The Market Research Analyst position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
· Collect secondary market research from various sources
· Perform primary market research where appropriate
· Interpret and analyze research data to reveal relevant patterns and trends
· Make recommendations based on research data and objectives
· Synthesize data into written reports consumable by key decision-makers
· Collecting and analyzing market research
· Aggregating and normalizing data from disparate sources
· Validating and verifying data and resource accuracy
· Performing statistical analysis using Microsoft Excel and other available tools
· Drawing meaningful conclusions and recommendations from market research
· Presenting complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
· Writing objective data-driven marketing research reports
· Creating professional, client-ready documents using Microsoft Word
· Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred
· 3+ years of relevant market research and writing experience
· Experience working the higher education industry preferred
· Strong research, analytical, writing, and communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word document creation, citations and formatting
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel statistical analysis and data manipulation functions
· Passion for collecting and interpreting research
· Strong desire to answer tough questions through market research
· Familiarity with other analytic tools (e.g. labor insights, predictive tools) is a plus
3689 Tampa Road
Oldsmar, FL 34677
Only local candidates will be considered.
For consideration, send your resume and three writing samples to Kim Fortenberry at Kim.Fortenberry@apollidon.com.
About Apollidon Learning
Apollidon Learning partners with institutions of higher learning to deliver effective marketing outreach for new and existing education programs, primarily online graduate-level programs in the STEM disciplines. Our mission is simple – to connect students and faculty around the world to leading educational programs.