Duties: Under the direction of the Sr. Associate Director, Head of Administration, the Operations Coordinator is responsible for managing all aspects of the reception desk including greeting all visitors to the MBACM office, mainly students, recruiters and alumni. The Operations Coordinator is responsible for maintaining knowledge base and be able to respond to all inquiries in person, on the phone, or via the office general email box relating to IT systems, programs, services and initiatives across the department. This position contributes to the overall flow of office by providing superior customer service and operational support.
The Operations Coordinator manages the calendar and requests for the MBACM conference rooms and the Video Conference and Telephone Conference Request processes (refer to the responsibilities/duties section for complete details). In addition, the Operations Coordinator provides support to Student Advising and Student Engagement related initiatives such as ownership of the MBACareer email inbox as well as the coverage schedule; management of student appointment scheduler including oversight of the daily schedule; creation, upkeep, and daily distribution of student folders (800+). The Operations Coordinator also provides support to the Employer Services team by approving employer registrations in the online recruiting system, assisting in the management of employer database integrity, attending recruiting events, and support to other employer related initiatives/projects as assigned.
Lastly, the Operations Coordinator assists in the hiring (interview and selection process), on-going training, distribution of assignments, and supervision of the Administrative Coordinator.
Qualifications: A high school diploma and 5 years to 7 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Knowledge of University procedures / policies preferred, knowledge of recruiting process a plus
* Experience with Microsoft Office required; familiarity with internet required
* Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills essential
* Fast learner with the ability to interpret and explain procedures
* Demonstrated ability to manage many duties at one time
* Must be customer service oriented and flexible
* Ability to exercise judgment, initiative, discretion and independence in dealing with client base
* Ability to work under limited supervision
Reference Number: 07-27083
Salary Grade: 025
Employment Type: Non-Exempt
Org: MBA Career Management
Special Requirements: Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
Job Family: X-Secretarial/Administrative