WEBSITE CONTENT AND ANALYTICS COORDINATOR
Duties: The Website and Analytics Coordinator provides administrative support and data analysis for the development and maintenance of Penn Dental Medicine's web presence. This position is responsible for supporting in an administrative capacity data-driven research, website content administrative support, brand assistance and organization of web content for clarity, accuracy, user experience, ADA compliance, and marketing effectiveness. The role helps support the effective application of the University's internal and external communication and branding strategies on the web in an administrative capacity.
1. Work collaboratively with stakeholders to manage inbound marketing and sales platform that helps Penn Dental Medicine attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers.
2. Coordinate, organize and sort website content, proactively reaching out to subject matter experts and other stakeholders for input to ensure the website content aligns with Penn Dental Medicine priorities.
3. Utilize SEO best practices and develop strategies for implementation and analysis in concert with Information Technology, Development and Alumni, and Communications/Marketing team members.
4. Ensures all content is consumer-friendly and adheres to best practices and brand standards in partnership with Information Technology, Development and Alumni, and Communications/Marketing team members.
5. Administratively organize and maintain editorial content calendar for all Penn Dental Medicine websites to ensure content timeliness and relevance. Identifies opportunities for implementation and recommends process for review.
6. Works collaboratively with Penn Dental Medicine stakeholders and external partners in the development and implementation of keyword and search strategies to improve site performance and ranking, and user experience.
7. Coordinates assignment and review of copy developed by other team members and outside contractors.
8. Coordinate, organize, and analyze digital marketing data using software like Google Analytics and HubSpot. Generate reports and dashboards and provide this information to Penn Dental Medicine stakeholders.
10. Continuously update and monitor social media channels, which includes, but is not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+, YouTube and WordPress in collaboration with Information Technology, Development and Alumni, and Communications/Marketing team members.
Qualifications: A Bachelor's Degree and 1 years to 3 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Working knowledge of current and emerging social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Flikr, Google, HubSpot, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc. Experience with content management systems, preferably WordPress. Understanding of Search Engine Optimization/Search Engine Marketing to expand the reach of content. Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with various audiences verbally and in writing. Excellent writing/editorial skills. Excellent organizational and project management skills.
Reference Number: 51-27099
Salary Grade: 025
Employment Type: Non-Exempt
Org: SDM Deans Office
Special Requirements: Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
Job Family: X-Secretarial/Administrative