CLINICAL RESEARCH ASST
Duties: We are looking for a highly motivated, dedicated and enthusiastic individual who will assist with study coordination for patient-oriented clinical and translation research projects within the Renal Division. Seeking candidates with strong customer service approach, outstanding communication skills, advanced organizational skills and professional demeanor
The primary duties will include, but are not limited to:
* perform standard office duties, such as answering phones, scheduling and coordinating study visits, necessary testing, and meetings; screening and triaging requests; managing correspondence, organizing office and research supplies, submitting purchasing orders, maintaining files and records (both paper and electronic), scanning, archiving, de-identifying subject records
* Sort, review, screen and distribute incoming and outgoing e-mail; prepare, compose and ensure timely responses to a variety of routine written inquiries. Answer calls on a daily basis and handle accordingly.
* Responsible for preparing charts and binders for study visits, to include but not limited to making copies, accessing databases, creating documents.
* Sending out study patient packets that include the questionnaires, documents and study materials needed for that visit
* Scheduling appointments for patients for study visits and with other divisions and/or service centers as required by the protocol
*Arranging transportation to and from study visits.
* Perform 6 month phone calls. Completing documentation and data entry for each call.
* Research data entry.
* Maintain and update study databases.
* Obtain records and any other material required to complete case report forms and comply with protocols.
Position is contingent on continued funding.
Qualifications: The minimum of a High School diploma and 3 years to 5 years of experience in administrative roles or an equivalent combination of education and experience required. College degree or course work is preferred. Reliable, great work ethic. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Professional office experience and demeanor. University background and someone who understands how to work with faculty. Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, etc. Ability to coordinate numerous simultaneous reimbursements with consistent follow up. Proficient at Microsoft Office, calendar programs, internet etc. Recognition of importance of confidential information, documents and communication.
Outstanding references with examples of above skill sets. Effective problem solving abilities. Effective communication and writing skills. Ability to multi-task. Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team as well as independently. Knowledge of IRB and human research protection regulations.
Reference Number: 40-26989
Salary Grade: 024
Employment Type: Non-Exempt
Org: DM-Renal-Electrolyte and Hypertension
Job Family: 6-Technical Scientific/Statistical